Hungerford Food Bank
As a school, we are always looking for ways we can further support our families. We are becoming increasingly aware of the challenges a lot of our families are facing in the current climate and want to be able to help. Therefore, we have set up a food bank in school and are asking for your help with this.
If you have any items (please find the list below) that you would be willing to donate please bring them to school. We will then check and quarantine them before distributing.
Items for the food bank:
- Tinned tomatoes/ pasta sauce
- Lentils, beans and pulses
- Tinned meat
- Tinned vegetables
- Tinned fruit
- UHT milk
- Fruit juice
- Toiletries – deodorant, toilet paper, shower gel, shaving gel, shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, tooth paste, hand wipes
- Household items – laundry liquid detergent, laundry powder, washing up liquid
- Feminine products – sanitary towels and tampons
- Baby supplies – nappies, baby wipes and baby food
- Face masks and hand sanitiser
Please ensure that there are no perishables and that all food is within its use by date.
If you are someone that feels they may benefit from our food bank then please contact the school office and we will endeavour to organise a care package for you. You can email, confidentially, on firstname.lastname@example.org